Political Science is associated with every ones’ daily life. As civil services
optional subject it has gained importance due to following reasons.
- It is scoring and interesting.
- Topics of essay is directly from this area.
- Covers Most of topics of GS PAPER –II
- It is a very interesting subject which tests your capability of
integrating static knowledge with contemporary issues.
- It has huge overlap with GS Syllabus in Prelims & Mains both; i.e.-
- Prelims Syllabus:
- Polity and International relations are a crucial part of Prelims
- GS 1 ( Freedom Struggle, Social Issues)
- GS 2 ( Constitution, Polity , Social Justice and International
- GS 3 ( Security , Environment)
- GS 4 ( Moral Thinkers and Philosophical part)
Dr. Kumud Ranjan Singh
Dr. Kumud Ranjan Singh, Ph.d from Delhi University has been
guiding the Civil Services aspirants since 2002 in various institutions across
He teaches PSIR (Optional) and Polity and Governance section
in General Studies.
Dr. Kumud Ranjan Singh has authored books on Indian Polity
and PSIR ( Optional) published by Arihant Publication. Apart from it he has also
contributed in text books for undergraduate students.
ONLINE Course Features:
MODE – ONLINE
MEDIUM – ENGLISH
DURATION – 6 months approx.
- Comprehensive coverage of syllabus –
350+ hrs of LIVE video
- Strengthen foundation of the aspirants by regular UPSC previous year
- Focus on clearing the basics for the
- Lucid and well designed STUDY Material
- Supplementary notes on every unit with latest updates
- Regular TEST: class test at the end of every unit. One to one
online interactive session at regular intervals
- Discussion of previous years questions
along with the topic.
- Free test based on UPSC Pattern. Evaluation by Faculties with
personalized feedback for Working on writing skill
- Doubt clearing session after every topic.
- CLASS could be converted to OFFLINE mode at available centers with the
Availability at required centers and after payment of the Difference in
The process of taking admission in this course is as follows.
You can call our dedicated mobile numbers 9354706001, 9625706002
- Students need a Android Smart Phone/Tablet with Proper Internet
- Live and Delayed Live Class will stream in Dhyeya IAS
Mobile Application (Android App)
Fee Details (Including GST):
||One Time Payment
||In 2 Months
- Note: Student can convert their online admission to offline
batch.*(Term and Condition Apply)
For Any Help and Query Call us:
For Registration Please fill the
:: FAQ ::
Question:- How would be the class test (Written)
Answer- There would be regular class test, subjective test, on the
specified topic through online platform.
Question:- If I do not like Course OR the teaching
style of the teacher, then what is the option for this?
Answer:- The correct way to do this is that you first go to the online
course playlist on our YouTube channel DHYEYA IAS and watch the demo video
and take admission only if you like it. We will NOT be in a position to
consider any such request after taking admission.
Question:- If a student of the online course wants
to get his doubts cleared, how is it possible?
Answer:- An academic support team is working to solve doubts. You may
discuss your problem with that team by stating your registration ID.
Question:- What is the fee for this course?
Following are the fees details:
UPSC course only: Rs 25,000/-
Installment is possible.
Question:- Will students have the option to cancel
admission during course durations?
Answer: YES, once admission is taken, students will be able to cancel
the admission within first 7 days of class. However before taking admission
in this course, we suggest that you be fully satisfied with the quality of
the demo videos uploaded on our YouTube channel.
- REFUND which is claimed within 7 Days of admission will be
entertained for full Fee refund(Excluding GST)
- In all case, it is subject to discretion of the institute. It would
take at least 30 working days to complete the process. GST and a
processing fee would deduct as applicable.